|Search Careers||Career Center||Logout|
|Facility:||Del Amo Hospital|
|Location:||TORRANCE, CA US|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Minimum Education Required:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Skills:||Health Care -> Behavioral Health, Therapy, Occupational Health
|Category:||Healthcare - Rehabilitation|
thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Del Amo
Behavioral Health System of Southern California.
This position supervises and coordinates the activities of patients in the Adjunctive Therapy program to facilitate rehabilitation of physically, mentally or emotionally disabled patients. This position includes but is not limited to:
· Follows policies, procedures, standards and objectives for the treatment of patients;
· Complies with performance improvement program;
· Organize and conduct music, art, recreation, or occupational therapy programs;
· Directs patient participation in selected tasks to restore, reinforce and enhance performance;
· Facilitates the learning of skills and functions essential for adaptation and productivity, diminish or correct pathology, and to promote and maintain health.
Del Amo Behavioral Health Systems is accredited by the Joint Commission and is licensed by the State of California Department of Health Services.
Del Amo Behavioral Health Systems provides a full spectrum of quality mental health care that includes: assessments and referrals, crisis intervention, adolescent and adult services, as well as specialty programs. Del Amo has distinguished itself through a wide range of programs that are individually tailored to each client’s individual needs. Del Amo's commitment to service excellence extends to all with whom we come into contact. We are committed to ensure our patients receive the optimal level of care that will be most beneficial to their recovery. Through the capabilities of our professional team continuously improving our systems and processes, we strive to be the premiere provider of mental health services.
Education: Degree in Recreation, Music, Occupational or Art required.
· Art Therapy: Registered with the Art Therapy Board or the California Board of Behavioral Sciences required
· Music/Recreation/Occupational Therapy: Board certification required
· CPR Certification required
· Knowledge of rehabilitation programs and planning required;
· Minimum one (1) year experience in psychiatric setting preferred;
· Working knowledge of the psychiatric process and its relationship to arts, crafts, sports, games, small/large group activities preferred.
To submit your application for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Application" button below.