|Search Careers||Career Center||Logout|
|Facility:||UHS of Delaware Inc. - Corporate Office|
|Location:||DESOTO, TX US|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Executive (SVP, VP, Department Head, etc)|
|Minimum Education Required:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Skills:||Banking/Financial -> Executive Management, Controller
Health Care -> Behavioral Health, Administrative, Accounting/Billing, Executive
Administration -> Executive Level
|Category:||Accounting/Finance,Executive - BH|
Universal Health Services, Inc.,
(UHS) is one of the nation’s largest and most
respected healthcare management companies. UHS constantly strives to
build a team to help us achieve excellence and positively impact
customers in our more than 200 locally-managed acute care, behavioral
health and ambulatory care facilities. With 67,000 employees in 37
states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin
Hickory Trail Hospital knows that behavioral health issues and crises do not necessarily fit a traditional schedule. That's why our Assessment Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Hickory Trail Hospital is dedicated to serving the specialized needs of children, adolescents, adults, and seniors with mental health issues such as depression, anxiety and stress, bipolar disorder, other emotional and mood disorders, behavioral problems, alcohol abuse and dependency, illicit and prescription drug abuse and dependency.
To learn more visit: http://www.hickorytrail.com/
Chief Financial Officer Hickory Trail Hospital
The ideal CFO will have extensive experience in Hospital Facility & Outpatient Healthcare Financials preferably in a behavioral health setting. This position is a member of the hospitals leadership team. Providing financial leadership and day to day financial management. Including oversight of business office operations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general accounting, general ledger, monthly close, yearly close, financial reporting, budget preparation and FTE management.
• Monitor and control accounts receivables. Closely oversees Business Office functions to ensure cash collection goals are met, and net revenue is properly stated.
• Improve the profitability of the hospital. Continually monitor costs in all areas, especially staffing as it relates to patient volume.
• Develop and monitor policies and procedures within generally accepted accounting principles and corporate guidelines to ensure sufficient cash flow, reduced hospital operating costs, and increased revenues.
• Prepare monthly financial statements, financial packages, and other informational reports/analysis
• Provide reconciliations, account analysis, and other information for Reimbursement Department, Tax Department, Auditors, etc., to aid in preparation of reports.
• Prepare annual budget in conjunction with UHS standards. In cooperation with management and department heads, reviews prior financial results and discusses anticipated changes to highlight future needs and trends of the facility.
Requirements for this position
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a financial leadership role in a healthcare setting, behavioral health strongly preferred.
• Minimum education requirement of a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
• Proven record of success improving the profitability of a hospital by continually monitoring costs in all areas, especially staffing as it relates to patient volume.
• At least 5 years of experience overseeing the Business Office functions to ensure cash collection goals are met, and net revenue is properly stated.
This opportunity offers the following:
• Challenging and rewarding work environment
• Growth and Development Opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
• Competitive Compensation
• Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
• 401k plan with company match
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Relocation benefits
• Bonus opportunity
• UHS Stock Options opportunity
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
To submit your application for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Application" button below.