|Search Careers||Career Center||Logout|
|Facility:||Northwest Texas Healthcare System|
|Location:||AMARILLO, TX US Midwest|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Minimum Education Required:||High School or equivalent|
Northwest Texas Healthcare System is a 475 bed system serving the city of Amarillo and the surrounding region. We offer the ideal combination of traditional values and the most advanced technologies in healthcare, plus the conveniences of big city living in a friendly smaller-town atmosphere. From the beauty of Palo Duro Canyon and great recreational facilities, to our quality educational system, Amarillo is a great place to live and work.
Under general supervision, the Security Officer position provides security services for the Security and Safety Department. The Security Officer position supports an organizational culture for Service Excellence and practices the Service Excellence Standards to all customer groups.
We're looking for employees who can add to our culture of exemplary patient care and personal excellence. We're looking for exceptional professionals who share our vision and values.
Join us and make a difference!
1. U.S. citizen of good character with no Felony
or Class A convictions (including probation or deferred adjudication)
no Class B convictions (including probation or deferred adjudication)
in the past 10 years
2. High School Diploma or GED required
3. Possess a valid Texas drivers license with a good driving record
4. Required to hold (or be eligible for) either a valid State of Texas Peace Officers License or a valid Commissioned Private Security Officer License issued by the Texas Commission on Private Security (TCPS)
5. Experience in arrest, search and seizure, interviewing techniques and interrogation preferred
To submit your application for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Application" button below.