|Search Careers||Career Center||Logout|
|Facility:||The Vines Hospital|
|Location:||OCALA, FL US Southeast|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Minimum Education Required:||High School or equivalent|
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the
nation's largest and most respected health care management companies,
operating through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral
health facilities and ambulatory centers nationwide. Founded in 1978,
UHS subsidiaries now have more than 65,000 employees. The UHS
business strategy is to build or purchase health care properties in
rapidly growing markets and create a strong franchise based on
exceptional service and effective cost control. Our success comes
from a responsive management style and a service philosophy based on
integrity, competence and compassion
The Vines Hospital is a 98-bed comprehensive behavioral health facility located in beautiful Ocala. We provide 24-hour, 7-day a week services for those dealing with psychiatric and/or substance abuse issues. The Vines provides detox, acute, residential, outpatient and partial hospitalization services for adolescents, adults and seniors. The hospital provides individual, group, and family therapy, as well as community-based services to assist with ongoing recovery.
The Staff Scheduling Coordinator performs the scheduling and staffing function for Nursing Services for the hospital. Answers staffing phone in the evening and on weekends to ensure the facility is properly staffed at all times. Creates a monthly schedule and daily assignments sheets for Nursing Services staff, including Nurses and Mental Health Techs. Processes employee requests for time off and payroll adjustment forms. Maintains employee attendance calendars to monitor employee absences and tardies for any attendance issues. Works closely with payroll to ensure accuracy of nursing department employees’ hours. Assists Chief Nursing Officer with clerical duties, to include copying, filing, typing, setting appointments, scheduling meetings and interviews.Monitors and tracks educational training, job competencies and performance evaluations.
1. Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
Bachelor’s degree in psychology or related field preferred.
2. Experience: Prefer experience in a psychiatric hospital setting as a Mental Health Tech working with children, adolescents and/or adults. Previous staff scheduling experience a plus.
3. License/Certification: N/A
4. Skills: Have the ability to deal with diverse and stressful situations in a calm manner. Must be detailed orientated with a high degree of accuracy. Demonstrates the ability to communicate verbally and in writing. Must have good organizational and computer technical skills.
5. Physical Requirements: Must be regularly able to sit for periods up to eight (8) hours. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
To submit your application for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Application" button below.