|Search Careers||Career Center||Logout|
|Facility:||Virginia Beach Psychiatric Center|
|Location:||VIRGINIA BCH, VA US|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
|Job Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Minimum Education Required:||Master's Degree|
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the nation’s
largest and most respected health care management companies,
operating through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral
health facilities and ambulatory centers nationwide. Founded in 1978,
UHS subsidiaries now have more than 65,000 employees. The UHS
business strategy is to build or purchase health care properties in
rapidly growing markets and create a strong franchise based on
exceptional service and effective cost control. Our success comes
from a responsive management style and a service philosophy based on
integrity, competence and compassion.
Virginia Beach Psychiatric Center (VBPC) is a 100-bed freestanding hospital offering acute psychiatric and substance abuse services for adults 18 years and older, as well as, geriatric psychiatric services. The hospital is accessible 24 hours a day for admissions, and includes mental health assessments and referral network. Treatment programs and specialty services at VBPC include substance abuse, dual diagnosis / rapid stabilization, geriatric psychiatric and partial hospitalization.
Virginia Beach Psychiatric Center currently has a (Social Worker, LCSW / CD) position available (part-time 20 hrs per week M-F). The candidate selected will be responsible for the following:
• Provides social work, CD and case management services for the patients in the partial day program.
• Completes psychosocial assessments, discharge/aftercare planning and liaisons with community resources.
• Provides case management to assigned patients and provides group, family and Individual therapy as prescribed.
• Supervision provided to non licensed Social Workers and interns.
• Responsible for documentation of individual and group family therapy with final endorsement authorization.
The following are the job requirements for the (The following are the job requirements for the (Social Worker - LCSW / CD) position:
• Two or more years’ post graduate clinical experience required - preferred in a psychiatric work setting.
• Must have experience working with patients having CD (Chemical Dependency) issues.
To submit your application for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Application" button below.