|Search Careers||Career Center||Logout|
|Facility:||Atlantic Shores Hospital|
|Location:||FORT LAUDERDALE, FL US Southeast|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Minimum Education Required:||Master's Degree|
The Director of A&R is accountable for directing the A&R
activities at the facility. As a clinical, this position provides
direction to A&R staff in the provision of psychiatric assessment
services including: clinical evaluations, crisis intervention, and
referrals. A&R Director interfaces closely with the medical
staff, fellow department heads, administration, treatment teams,
external case managers and managed care organizations. The Director
also functions as a liaison with other hospital intake departments.
LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED!
• Registered Nurse (RN) or minimum of a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in social work, psychology, mental health counseling or a related field.
• Minimum of five (5) years of direct clinical experience in a psychiatric or mental health setting.
• Licensed to practice in the State of Florida as an RN, LCSW, LMHC, or licensed psychologist preferred.
• CPR certified
• Must complete TEAM Training within 30 days of hire.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge of assessment and referral procedures
• Knowledge of rules and regulations set for by various external agencies (JCAHO, AHCA, DCF, etc.)
• Excellent customer relation skills
• Knowledge of insurance precertification
• Knowledge of patient rights, abuse of children and vulnerable adults, as well as Marchman/Baker Act/Ex-Parte laws
• Knowledge of facility/corporate policies and procedures
To submit your application for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Application" button below.