|Search Careers||Career Center||Logout|
|Facility:||Cypress Creek Hospital|
|Location:||HOUSTON, TX US Southern|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Minimum Education Required:||High School or equivalent|
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the
nation's largest and most respected health care management companies,
operating through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral
health facilities and ambulatory centers nationwide. Founded in 1978,
UHS subsidiaries now have more than 65,000 employees. The UHS
business strategy is to build or purchase health care properties in
rapidly growing markets and create a strong franchise based on
exceptional service and effective cost control. Our success comes
from a responsive management style and a service philosophy based on
integrity, competence and compassion
Cypress Creek Hospital, located in north Houston, has been faithfully serving the Houston and surrounding communities for over 18 years. Cypress Creek is a fully accredited 96-bed hospital dedicated to the provision of quality care and assistance for individuals and families in need of psychiatric care and treatment for substance abuse. Cypress Creek Hospital offers the community a broad range of inpatient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient services for adolescents and adults. The hospital offers 24-hour behavioral health emergency services. Our physician-directed staff of registered nurses, social workers, therapists, mental health technicians and drug abuse counselors bring both skill and compassion to the individualized treatment program for both patient and family. Cypress Creek Hospital currently has a Collection Specialist (Business Office) position available.
The primary responsibility of the Collection Specialist is to follow up on and seek resolution of patient and third party accounts receivable balances.
Essential Job Duties:
• Completes third party follow up on outstanding insurance claims through contact with payers.
• Completes incoming correspondence from patients and insurance companies.
• Works through coding or billing issues by working EOBs to correct the errors in a timely manner.
• Escalate problem accounts to management team of department for assistance and resolution.
• Properly documents the patient account of all steps taken to resolve the balance.
• Works all daily, weekly and monthly reports as assigned.
• Completes all required monthly in-services and educational training as required.
• Completes other duties as assigned.
The following are the job requirements for the
Collection Specialist (Business Office) position:
To submit your application for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Application" button below.