|Search Careers||Career Center||Logout|
|Facility:||Ridge Behavioral Health System|
|Location:||LEXINGTON, KY US United States|
|Job Type:||Per Diem|
|Minimum Education Required:||Master's Degree|
|Skills:||Health Care -> Behavioral Health
|Under the supervision of the Director, Social Services, provides therapeutic group and family treatment to patients with mental and substance abuse diagnosis. Coordinate their treatment through treatment planning, the treatment team process and utilization and review.|
• Master’s degree in social work or other mental health field required
• One to two years of mental health experience required
• Inpatient experience preferred.
• NCI (nonviolent crisis intervention) required. This training also offered upon hire.
• Certification or licensure in social work or mental health field required; e.g. CSW (with an approved contract with the board of Social Work), LCSW, LPCA, LPCC, etc.
• If employee possesses a LPCA or CSW, then they must have a contractual agreement for supervision. This agreement must be forwarded to HR for placement in their file.
• Written and oral communication skills.
• Skills in case management.
• Skills in time management.
• Knowledge of acute psychological disorders, and advanced principals of abnormal psychology.
• Familiarity with follow-up resource services available to patients.
• Skills in conducting family group therapy.
• Skills in maintaining information as highly confidential.
• Must demonstrate the ability to treat all age populations as needed or have the capacity to develop skills through the organization’s cross-training, orientation program. Ability to clearly summarize pertinent clinical information via written correspondence and medical records documentation.
To submit your application for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Application" button below.