|Search Careers||Career Center||Logout|
|Facility:||UHS of Delaware Inc. - Corporate Office|
|Location:||KING OF PRUSSIA, PA US United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Minimum Education Required:||Bachelor's Degree|
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS)
is one of the nation's largest and most respected healthcare
management companies, operating through its subsidiaries’ acute
care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers
nationwide. Founded in 1978, UHS subsidiaries now
have more than 65,000 employees. The UHS business strategy is to
build or purchase healthcare properties in rapidly growing markets
and create a strong franchise based on exceptional service and
effective cost control. Our success comes from a responsive
management style and a service philosophy based on integrity,
competence and compassion.
The Clinical Application Analyst is responsible for establishing relationships with physician practices to implement, or support the implementation of, data interface solutions. In this role you will extensively utilize quick thinking and creative problem solving to interface with health information technology systems. These interfaces are used to acquire and process our clients’ data into product-specific schema's that drive the analytics and insights of the Crimson products.
Essential Job Duties
• Analyze client health information technology systems and procedures to implement data interface solutions.
• Work directly with client staff (from technical to executive level) to execute against project timelines throughout implementation life cycle.
• Facilitate client calls and in person meetings.
• Devise creative solutions to accommodate partial data sets and custom data formats.
• Install and configure software utilities to support the generation and transfer of data extract files.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing data interfaces.
• Create and maintain detailed documentation on interface status and implementation details.
• Train client staff and new colleagues on implementation technology and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned/required.
• Coursework in Management Information Systems
(MIS), Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics OR
Possess experience in at least two of the following:
To submit your application for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Application" button below.