|Search Careers||Career Center||Logout|
|Facility:||Cypress Creek Hospital|
|Location:||HOUSTON, TX US Southern|
|Job Type:||Per Diem|
|Job Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Minimum Education Required:||Certification|
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the
nation's largest and most respected health care management companies,
operating through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral
health facilities and ambulatory centers nationwide. Founded in 1978,
UHS subsidiaries now have more than 65,000 employees. The UHS
business strategy is to build or purchase health care properties in
rapidly growing markets and create a strong franchise based on
exceptional service and effective cost control. Our success comes
from a responsive management style and a service philosophy based on
integrity, competence and compassion
The following are the job requirements for the
Certified Pharmacy Technician position:
2 years experience as a CPhT with 1 year experience in a hospital setting. Current certification through the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
• Ability to perform assignments with minimal supervision;
• Ability to make sound, independent judgments based on scientific and/or ethical principles;
• Capability of adapting to varying workloads and work assignments on a constant basis;
• Effective comprehensive reading skills, strong communication skills, written and verbal.
• Must be able to work every other Thursday and some weekends.
• Must be able to complete new hire requirements such as nationwide background check and drug testing.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
To submit your application for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Application" button below.