|Search Careers||Career Center||Logout|
|Facility:||Doctors Hospital of Laredo|
|Location:||LAREDO, TX US|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Minimum Education Required:||High School or equivalent|
The Community Relations Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the Senior, Med and Kid Salud program, the Volunteer Auxilliary and Ambassador program and various other marketing programs such as health fairs, speaker's bureau, etc. This would involve planning, implementation, advertising, registering, locating sites, etc.
1) Maintain Senior, Med and Kid Salud Program for
Doctors Hospital to include advertising, recruiting, etc..
1) Must have experience in typing, writing, developing
and giving presentations, using general word processing and graphics
2) Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
3) College degree preferred.
4) Sales experience helpful.
5) General understanding and appreciation for the senior population is helpful
6) Bilingual, English/Spanish required.
To submit your application for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Application" button below.