|Search Careers||Career Center||Logout|
|Facility:||Manatee Memorial Hospital|
|Location:||BRADENTON, FL US Southeast|
|Job Type:||Per Diem|
|Minimum Education Required:||Associate Degree|
|Skills:||Health Care -> Therapy
|Category:||Healthcare - Rehabilitation|
The Occupational Therapy Assistant is responsible for
providing competent treatment to in-patients and/or out-patients in
- Ability to provide interventions to individuals who experience a loss of and/or a deficiency in functional independence related to chronic, traumatic or developmental illness, impairment and/or disability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and work with patients, families, staff and physicians.
- Ability to plan and organize.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Demonstrates Service Excellence at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Associates Degree from an accredited school.
Current COTA licensure in
BLS (or obtained within 90 days of employment)Prefer one year of experience for outpatient positions
To submit your application for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Application" button below.