|Search Careers||Career Center||Logout|
|Facility:||Fort Lauderdale Hospital|
|Location:||FORT LAUDERDALE, FL US Southeast|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Executive (SVP, VP, Department Head, etc)|
|Minimum Education Required:||Master's Degree|
|Skills:||Health Care -> Behavioral Health, Clinical Support, Executive, RN
|Category:||Executive - BH,Healthcare - Rehabilitation|
Fort Lauderdale Hospital is a fully licensed, 100-bed,
private hospital that specializes in the treatment of drug addiction,
mental health issues and co-occurring disorders for adults and
Located in downtown Fort Lauderdale’s Las Olas neighborhood, Fort Lauderdale Hospital’s highly trained medical staff has been turning people’s lives around for more than 30 years by providing world-class drug rehab and mental health treatment in a safe and comfortable setting.
Fort Lauderdale Hospital’s mission is to provide compassionate, comprehensive behavioral health care services. This commitment extends to the family and community of our patients as a whole. Our overall goal is to deliver the highest quality treatment for drug abuse and mental health issues possible to help our patients achieve long-term sobriety.
The Chief Nursing Officer is responsible and accountable for all patient care delivered in the facility. This includes all care given in all departments, areas and services. The CNO has 24 hour accountability.
• Graduate from and accredited school of Nursing
• Master’s degree in Nursing or related field
• A minimum of five (5) years experience in Psychiatric and/or Chemical Dependency care.
• A minimum of one (1) year experience as nursing supervisor or regional director.
• Previous experience as a CNO/DON is preferred.
• Current Florida State Registered Nurse License
• Current Florida Driver’s License
• Current CPR Certification
• Successful completion of TEAM training, including appropriate use of Seclusion and Restraint, within 90 days of employment, and prior to assisting in a restraining process. Must pass a medication administration exam and complete a basic developmental competency exam.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Extensive knowledge of Psychiatric/Chemical Dependency and their treatment processes.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Ability to provide training.
• Knowledge of basic Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel)
• Extensive interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a loud and busy environment.
• Ability to meet facility and corporate deadlines in order to maintain compliance with regulating bodies.
To submit your application for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Application" button below.