|Search Careers||Career Center||Logout|
|Facility:||Northwest Texas Healthcare System|
|Location:||AMARILLO, TX US United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Minimum Education Required:||Associate Degree|
Don't hold it in. We want you to think out loud.
You aren't someone who wants to work on autopilot. You're a collaborative, communicative professional who wants to express your ideas and experience the kind of two-way communication and sense of involvement that makes the difference between doing a job, and enjoying it to the fullest-possible extent. So you'll appreciate our philosophy that not only encourages feedback, but acts upon it. The flow of ideas and the great interaction between our nurses, doctors and management is at the heart of everything we provide to patients and staff alike.
A team-spirited outlook like yours is exactly what we need in our dynamic Nursing Resource Unit that covers all units of the hospital.
Northwest Texas Healthcare System is a 385-bed acute care and 90 bed behavioral health medical center serving the city of Amarillo and the surrounding region. We offer the ideal combination of traditional values and the most advanced technologies in healthcare, plus the conveniences of big city living in a friendly, smaller-town atmosphere. From the beauty of Palo Duro Canyon and great recreational facilities, to our quality educational system, Amarillo is a great place to live and work.
EOE/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER-M/F/VET/DISAB
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
2. Must be an RN currently licensed by the State of Texas or eligible to obtain a TX RN license
3. Must possess current BLS certification upon hire and maintain certification throughout employment
Minimum of 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse in the acute care
setting with critical care experience preferred.
4. Minimum of 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse in the acute care setting with critical care experience preferred.
5. NRU employees/Express Admission Nurse will be held to the
education and training requirements for the departments in which they
5. NRU employees/Express Admission Nurse will be held to the education and training requirements for the departments in which they work.
To submit your application for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Application" button below.