|Search Careers||Career Center||Logout|
|Facility:||Peachford Behavioral Health System of Atlanta|
|Location:||ATLANTA, GA US|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Minimum Education Required:||Master's Degree|
|Skills:||Health Care -> Behavioral Health
1. Assess patients’ state and extent of chemical use or
2. Conduct psychosocial assessments to document history and identify preliminary issues for treatment focus.
3. Develop and implement a plan of treatment, in conjunction with members of the outpatient team.
4. Conduct didactic and other appropriate patient groups, utilizing 12-Step philosophy, and/or psychiatric coping mechanisms.
5. Communicate with referral sources and other appropriate parties regarding patients’ progress.
6. Develop and coordinate an individualized discharge plan for the patient by utilizing treatment team and chart information to determine the patients’ aftercare needs. Identify and assess family or community resources such as group homes or mental health practitioners.
7. Participate in discharge process by completing summaries making aftercare referrals, and by attending discharge conferences with patients, family members, and treatment team members.
8. Report any incidents or suspected incidents of sexual/physical abuse or other patient issues to community or state agencies, and represent the hospital in any legal proceedings.
9. Participate in department and other program or clinical and administrative meetings and support maintenance and development of clinical program services.
10. Provide backup services for incoming assessment and referral calls.
-Master's Degree in a related field.
Bilingual Spanish a plus
To submit your application for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Application" button below.