|Search Careers||Career Center||Logout|
|Location:||EDEN PRAIRIE, MN US Midwest|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
|Minimum Education Required:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Skills:||Marketing -> Marketing Communications-Support, Business Development, Communications
Join a team that truly makes a difference!
PRIDE Institute is the nation’s first and leading provider of residential and out-patient programs devoted exclusively to treating the mental health and chemical dependency needs of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community.
We are currently seeking a Business Development Representative in the Minneapolis area. This position will travel the 5-State area, including some West Coast and Chicago area visits.
In this role, you will use your business development and lead generation experience, along with strong communications and interpersonal skills to identify, acquire, maintain and grow new business relationships.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for increasing admissions and patient days for addiction and mental health treatment at PRIDE Institute’s Minnesota facility by:
Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited school in marketing, counseling, social work, psychology, nursing or business administration.
Experience in marketing or community relations activities related to behavioral health facility preferred. Business management, public speaking, knowledge of market research and greater community preferred. Sales or marketing background combined with a high comfort with computer skills is preferred.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop and achieve departmental goals and objectives within the overall strategic plan of the facility/corporation.
2. Review and evaluate admission/referral contact calls on a monthly basis.
3. Assist in the development of the quarterly marketing plan, track progress and analyze results.
4. Utilize the UHS accounts management system and other tracking tools to monitor referral development efforts, admissions by referral source and the effectiveness and quality of service delivery.
5. Identify new business development and marketing opportunities & assist the DBD & BD Team with internet marketing to include the utilization of software such as Constant Contact, and webinars.
6. Organize seminars and other special marketing events and promote in person & on line.
7. Support and assist clinical staff in resolving communication problems with referral sources.
8. Monitor discharge planning from assigned accounts.
9. Contact referral sources through face-to-face visits, meetings, exhibits, presentations, interview, and telephone calls. Advertise such events on our website & other places as determined by the DBD. Utilize written, oral & electronic communication in a clear, appropriate and timely manner.
To submit your application for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Application" button below.