|Search Careers||Career Center||Logout|
|Facility:||Mesilla Valley Hospital|
|Location:||LAS CRUCES, NM US Mountain|
|Job Type:||Per Diem|
|Minimum Education Required:||High School or equivalent|
This position provides transportation of patients to and from the facility providing continuous observation, interaction, and role modeling to the patients while maintaining safety at all times.
High school graduate or equivalent preferred. Must maintains a valid, class specific driver’s license applicable to the transportation of patients.
Additional Requirements: Must be 18 years or older and have a good driving record as obtained from the Department of Public Safety. Must complete training in seclusion and restraint procedures within 90 days of employment. May be required to work occasional overtime and flexible hours.
SKILLS: PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Ability to lift, pull, twist, and stoop when assisting patients.
2. Ability to lift or hold a patient unassisted may be required.
3. Ability to move is required in the delivery of patient care.
4. Ability to work under any weather conditions, inside or out, without regard to temperature.
5. Visual acuity and good hearing is needed for operating a vehicle.
6. Ability to read and write.
7. Ability to drive a motor vehicle.
8. Ability to handle a variety of repetitive tasks.
9. Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks under deadlines and with short notice.
Must meet or exceed hospital and regulatory agency training requirements.
To submit your application for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Application" button below.